Everything fell into place in Chattanooga as the Trojans beat the Mocs, 68-61.
The Trojans come away with the knowledge that they picked up a win in a game where they probably shouldn't have.
Troy created separation in three pointers and turnover margin.
Troy launched threes and took away 27 points, surpassing the 12 from Chattanooga. The Mocs turned the ball over too many times with 15 giveaways.
Antoine Myers put up the most points against the Mocs with 13 on 62% shooting from the floor in 22 minutes. Ray Chambers was a factor with a game-leading 10 rebounds.
The Trojans have a record of 2-2.
Next up is Southeast Missouri State on November 20th.
- Ray Chambers accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Troy beat the spread by 11.0 points. That makes the 2nd time this season the Trojans have beat the spread.
- Troy started 2-2 during the 2009, 2006, 2005, 2003, 1998, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Troy has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Ray Chambers recorded the 3rd double digit rebound game of his career.
Chattanooga Game Notes:
- Drazen Zlovaric has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Drazen Zlovaric has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 4 games this season.
- This loss extended the Mocs losing streak to 3 games.
- The top two scorers (Ronrico White and Drazen Zlovaric) accounted for 40.9% of the points.
- Drazen Zlovaric recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 5th of his career.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Antoine Myers
, Ray Chambers